Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So far, so good

First day of consciousness changing, signs point to "a very good idea." The small change of walking with intention, and maintaining awareness of the air and the light (both physical and metaphysical air and light) made today significantly different.

Good acupuncturing today. Very powerful. And again, very interesting conversation... doctor tells me, and I agree, that I need to embrace and nurture my Heart (that's the Heart official, and my spiritual heart, not my cardiac system). I said that if I only knew what to pull off the shelf (as it were) that would make my heart happy, I'd get it. He said, "You can't do that. You won't find it outside yourself. It has to come from within."

Another new direction to look. One I should have been looking in all along.

No comments: