Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An experiment

It struck me this morning that I'm living in, as we would say in the Science of Mind community, a consciousness of depletedness. Whenever I walk, I walk slowly, gingerly; I describe my walking as "it isn't so good."

Now, simply deciding to have better balance isn't going to POOF! give me better balance or POOF! restore the missing strength to my legs.

But I can walk unsteadily with no energy, or I can walk unsteadily with intention and consciousness--and more, as the saying goes in the Science of Mind community, consciousness of abundance.

So that's going to be the experiment: change the way I walk. Even if I can't walk far. Or well. At least I can do it with a joyful mind and with presence and intention.

And I'm sharing it with you, as an additional "goad" for myself to actually do it.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: