Thursday, April 30, 2009

Motion

Energy is moving, finally, between my upper and lower halves. I'm not sure what it's doing or where it's going to take me, but at least it's moving.

It has been stuck for a while, and "stuck" inevitably leads to "stagnation," which any energy worker will tell you is not desirable (to say the least).

Had a very interesting moment during this Wednesday acupuncture treatment. I got a Heart Protector point, "Inner Frontier Gate," and a most interesting flash of energy: it was powerful, it was full of fire, and it was far from pleasant or reassuring, but it was what I needed. And that was the most interesting part of the experience, an energetic reaction that said instantly, "I really needed that."

Throughout these last few months of darkness, I have always felt like I was going through an experience that I somehow needed to have. It, whatever It is, wants me to learn something, and somehow to change. I really wish I'd get whatever benefit I'm supposed to get from It so that It, whatever It is, would just please quit pestering me.

But I suppose that wishing to go back to my old comfortable life is part of the problem, that "the old comfortable life" is something I've outgrown and just don't know it yet.

I'm stuck at a moment of transition, between the old and the new; how that wants to manifest itself, I don't know. Maybe "things are finally moving" will help unstick that, as well.

No comments: