Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Daybreak

Such a better day.

Yesterday, I felt like things were slowly coming unraveled. Today, yeah I've still got the "leg thing" going, and it is number than it has been (and that's still a moving target/problem) but today I felt much closer to my normal self.

Still not back to my usual level of productivity/creativity, but at least now I feel like there's hope.

Somebody told me when I was about to move to New Haven CT, "If you don't like the weather... wait five minutes."

Maybe I should remind myself of that the next time I go through another downturn. The weather's bad? Well ... just wait.

And as someone who's hung up on "doing"... that presents its own set of challenges.

1 comment:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I agree with each day has it's own set of challenges, but when you keep on going, it gets better the next day, sometimes.