Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome proof

Like many MSers, some of my "unwelcome modifications" have been with my bladder.

I'll spare you the details. Let's just say that it has been...

Untrustworthy, in its reporting of its state and desires.

Uncooperative.

Unpredictable.

Pretty much anything you can think of that starts with "un" that brings annoyance, it has been.

Continent... that's about all I can say good about it. That's certainly good news. Even though it has come all too close, too many times, to the contrary state.

Contrary. That's what it has been.

So I got this new formula from my herbalist this week, and a lot of the herbs seem to have been aimed at the bladder, because it has only been a few days on this formula and things are already different. My bladder is becoming more predictable, and of all things...

The best way I can describe it is "enthusiastic." Which it hasn't been for I have no idea how many months.

Nice to know that some changes are for the better. Yeah, in our heads we know that, but it's nice when our bodies prove that it's true.

No comments: