Saturday, June 28, 2014

Time to give up

Still withering. Big time, if such things can be said of withering.

Wrote an e-mail. Gonna try to write a response to the one I received.

I'm not even trying to type with my right hand today. And just had to shoot a few minutes recovering from the meatball typing I do with just my left hand, which does not make me feel good at all.

And just had to use MORE time to inspect and rewrite. AGAIN. Yeah, I know we all make typing mistakes, but I usually catch them faster when I can watch the screen, which I can't do nowadays, because not watching the keyboard as I type makes things worse.

Well, that's it for today, at least here. Quick message responses, and then I give up.

There's not much else to do, right now, besides give up.

Well, better get to it, then... Including, alas, giving up.

No comments: