Sunday, June 14, 2015

What else is there to do

My hands are finally warm, this morning. Maybe I'll work on some music!

Or maybe I'll give up and lie down.

This has ben quite the struggle, recently. Not having the wherewithal to "do things" or "be productive" or do something, anything else other than lie in bed.

I mean, I find the YouTube "crash course" videos fun to listen to, and Lord knows I love watching Steven Universe, but right now they're basically only running re-runs, and some shows are only so interesting, no matter how many times I've seen them.
Frybo. Again. Really.

But just "biting the bullet" and launching the application and poking at the music... that ain't happening, right now. Maybe I'll toodle off to see if my wife is awake and wanting her morning matcha, maybe I really will poke at the musicand see what happens, maybe I'll just lie down.

But no Frybo. That won't help. Which is pretty much the SOP for "life with MS," at least as I've been experiencing it.

I haven't really connected to the two most important words in one's life with MS, a constant and very very necessary reminder.

Keep trying.

Don't give up. Keep trying. Even a little bit.

I'm not sure exactly what that gets me, but...

What else is there to do? MS or not...

No comments: