Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I'd love to chat and such but I'm not sure how long I'll be sitting up. At anything, computer or otherwise. Writing music requires sitting up at the computer. Writing this requires sitting up at the computer. Heck, ordering home-delivered medical weed requires sitting up at the computer.

Which I'm not going to do for much longer since I'm discovering new "I'm in constant pain" pathways.

The last time I had the oomph to write music, I did what I've attached below. Yeah, I might want to tweak the production values a bit on it, but considering how much sitting here typing this hurts... that'll wait.

But here it is. Meditation music; a friend of mine likes to do verbal meditations, I made him an underscore. I hope he, and you, like it!

And then... back to bed. Where, with luck, I'll be in even a little less pain.

1 comment:

Muffie said...

On "Katie" today, they did a whole segment on the values of Eastern medicines and I thought of you. Be well.
PS I love the music, as always.