Wednesday, July 9, 2014

... ... long pause ... ...

My kyudo teacher often tells how someone told him, "An hour of practice is an hour of practice."

It's 10:30 in the morning. I wanted to come to my computer, do... well, something... and then maybe write some music.

Actually, I want to lie down and give up. The last time I tried to write music, I made something like four measures. And then lay down and gave up.

Well, to paraphrase my kyudo teacher, four measures are four measures. One note is one note.

And yet, I just want to lie down and give up.

So, what is going to happen? What is ... about to happen?

Who can say? ... ... ... ... ... ... A long pause. Fingers, especially on my right hand, are pretty much checking out or splattering text as I try to "type." Today, I think I'm about at the end of ... trying, and sitting up.

Am I already at the end of ... today, in the land of "doing things besides lying or struggling with the bathroom (something I do all the time I try to use that room... struggle, that is).

So, do I give up for today?

... ... ... ... long pause ... ... ...

Who can say, until we get there? Just like life, ain't it...?

No comments: