Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Yet...

The gifts seem to be evaporating... I may yet come to "or are they" but I ain't there yet,

I have lost a lot of stuff, all in the "doing" world. I used to be a high-school teacher. Changed lives, at least I like to think. But that was taken, by whom or what does not matter at the moment. State of California decided that I shouldn't have my driver's license renewed, I know not why to this day. Insurance company wouldn't renew me, since I had no D/L. So I can't drive... Truck's gone. I don't leave the house because I can't transfer from chair to car and back. Without almost hitting the ground, which is what happened when I last tried to go to a doctor's office. So I don't leave the house for, well, anything.

I used to be a pretty-much constant composer for all sorts of stuff. Not any more. I can't see, I can't control my hands, I don't like sitting up at the computer like I am at this very moment, for example. I used to compose all sorts of stuff. Such as this. Not any more.

I know there are unexplored gifts. Undiscovered gifts. I know they're there. I'm not sure what they are...

Yet.

No comments: