Friday, June 16, 2017

Strange gifts continue

So, here I am at home, and something keeps coming up...

I still haven't let go of my old high school/employer. I'm still, in a word, pissed.

Casting them free equals casting myself free. Let go and let God, all that. But when things are built as wheelchair-unfriendly, letting God re-architect things doesn't happen fast, if at all.

Wheelchairs are off things, to be stuck in, and pushing yourself up ramps, especially wheelchair ramps that suck as push-up-able, is challenging at best.

So, what do I do now?

Enjoy my own back-of-the-house garden. Enjoy the sky. Pet the cat. Talk to those who wish to talk. Enjoy hearing about my wife's adventures as a voice actor, at which she is supeb.

Lie in bed. Sleep. Enjoy tea. Do the bathroom-transfer.

When life is good, life is good.

Enjoy what you can, yes?

No comments: