Sunday, June 18, 2017

The essence of...

Thought it was time to check in.

Hung out with a Yale '82 friend who whisked though my area. We had a delightful time! Challenges followed The Camera as various of us tried for pictures... When the pix find their way to me, I'll send 'em along.

One of two MS Issues... my pal noticed that one eye liked to wander around and point in different directions. Nothing new, alas... and the other one was "don't stay too long in the heat, idiot,' and well, you can guess the rest.

Even unacceorized like me, he agreed that the one thing that could/should be said of Yale was the single word: Stairs.

Sigh...

Well, this AM, I thought of a fun musical thing to do!

The number of times my eyes and fingers have been flailing, and spazzing, the number of times I.ve made and then tried to correct and maybe could but then couldn't (see above, there's a period where a comma should be in the previous sentence), when you're trying to get music right for 100 people playing in how many keys... Little errors are huge.

I'll try to poke at it. One right measure. That's a start!

Well, when you used to type 100 WPM, one measure doesn't seem like much. This is a huge part of the MS Journey, very much like the basic Life Journey. Things change, because I change. My own homework is to get out of my own way.

Thus may it befall to all of us!

Get out of your own way.

Is this not the essence of well... Life?

No comments: