Saturday, September 27, 2014

But first...

Oh my, it has been a few days, hasn't it!

I've been giving unquestioned priority to working on this re-arranging of an orchestra+choir piece to wind ensemble (zero strings) + choir. It took a few days to make it work anyway, but things were complicated by what I can only describe as "hitting the wall"... energy, ability to manifest, ability to control coomputer-y things like a mouse (which yesterday, was simply flying out of my right hand, it was worse than "dropping" it), simply poof! gone, time to go to bed now...

Well, I made it. Gonna send one more piece of e-mail, and I'm done. Gonna use what energy I have to deal with some Medical Stuff, and then I'm going to bed.

But first... a cookie.

Because, damn it, I deserve it.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I hope the cookie was delicious. Congrats on finishing your musical piece.