Friday, February 10, 2017

Get the fun you can...

Quite an adventure today... This Amazing Computer Guy is gonna come over and see if things can get seen to. I got printer issues, all sorts of "Now how the hell did I plug THIS in?" issues aplenty, plus some machines that have samples that are completely irreplaceable which are  running XP an nobody, NOBODY, is gonna muck with them.

A "move the computer" idea that is perfect except the "now how the hell can I turn this on NOW" issues. Sigh...

And an AirPort utility that keeps popping up and getting in my way. High on the list of "make this quit bothering me" fixes TBD.

I'll have Guy plus a caregiver/helper who may assist moving things around... we'll see. And maybe hot dogs for lunch!

Get the fun that you can...

Pasadena had a warm day yesterday. I actually sat in the sun! Of course, I was out of energy the rest of the day, but those sunny moments, those glorious sunny moments...

Get the fun that you can, when you can.

No comments: