Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Time to give back

It has been quite a while since we've e-chatted.

I have been catching services simulcast from All Saints Church here in Pasadena, and that community is very much about sharing and support.



So here's what I have to share...

I spend most of the day in bed, snoozing and listening to cartoons, like Steven Universe, which are very much about sweetness and love.

Which works out I guess, since I wake un in the middle of the night and put more Hearts of Space on.

When it's warm enough, which it ain't often, I wheel myself into the sun and catch a few rays.

Things don't change much.

But that's MS for you. Some days good, some days bad. Just like life.

...

Oh well.

So... that's about it. When something worth sharing pops up, I'll definitely share it. Until then...

I'm going to bed.



No comments: